Thursday, January 18, 2007

out with the old, in with the new


can you believe it? it's my last night working on the real time desk and i'll be moving into my new digs next week. i figure now's the time to figure out my master plan for the new year...

ok...so that's what i had written back in january and it stayed in my draft box for how long? it's been a while since i've blogged. heck...it took me a while to finally get a new digi cam battery so i guess that will be my only excuse for now.

nothing new to report other then i've been bogged down with the new job and having to get up early in the morning with very minimal sleep. went to the india arie concert last night. it was quite funny because it felt like my summer last year was the main theme for her show - from 'private party', 'back to the middle' to 'heart of the matter' - made me think that i've definitely moved into the right direction.

No comments: