Sunday, August 12, 2007

charles in charge

charlie, will be the name of my new little baby! i made my way down to portland this weekend to partake in the ducati northwest event @ the portland international raceway and thanks to the wonderful guys @ eastside motorsports, i landed my new little motobike - a ducati monster 695 dark, of course!

my goal for the next few weeks is to get more comfie with my bike in preparation for my bday ride through eastern washington. i was inspired by a woman named liz, and her journey through the interior of BC, eastern washington, oregon & the gorge in hopes of learning more about power generation in the pacific northwest as well as soaking in all the natural beauty.

i was blessed yesterday riding back to seattle through the mt. st. helen's area - absolutely breathtaking! thanks b for leading the way and challenging me on my first official ride back on good ol' charlie! named charlie for many reasons - sounds fitting to say 'charles in charge', 'ready to take charlie for a ride', 'charlie's angel' and to the connection to charlemagne.

on i ride....

1 comment:

Daddy V. said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous!!! Way to go Kat! I want one too! Talk to my wife.

V.