Saturday, September 09, 2006

lucky number nine


my lucky no. 9 comes from the 9th day of the 9th month which just so happens to be my little birthday. i'm flying solo today and unfortunately have to work nights this whole weekend : ( but such as life and i guess it's time again to reflect on the year that's passed and look forward to the next...

i would have to say that i'm ubberly grateful for all the special people in my life. i came into work last night and was pleasantly surprised by a cute bouquet of roses and i woke up this morning to a slew of voicemails and giggled as i heard my half awoken brother wish me a good day to ker and the p singing a cute little bday duet with the "go get bonked" in the end. i am sincerely thankful!

thanks to a bday spa certificate, i treated myself to a european facial this afternoon and bought myself a simple birthday sweater. i'll be heading out to get some grits and will hopefully enjoy the rest of the evening ... all by myself.

in case you wanted to know what my office was like - here's a video clip of me just playing around with my camera.

No comments: